My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2020 11:01 pm  #1

Weakened immune systems are what's causing the deaths right now

But you won't hear that from most doctors.  You MIGHT hear it from a naturopathic doctor, but never from a medical doctor who has a vested interest in keeping people sick.  You see, there's just no money to be made if people are well enough to take care of themselves.

That's why the gubmint and the medical industrial complex are recommending for you to stay indoors (YOU NEED SUNSHINE) and some of their other stupid, most ridiculous ideas.  You also need trace minerals which is why I only use Himalayan pink salt (there is a difference between Himalayan Pink Salt, and curing salt also called pink salt).  DON'T MIX THEM UP.

This article is very long, I'll warn you ahead of time.  But Iet me also say that it is SOOOO worth reading.

Take your vitamin C, take your zinc.  I take 2 vitamin D3 capsules and 1 K2 capsule every day especially during the winter months.  During summer months, I only take 1 vitamin D3 because I'm outside more often and getting natural sunshine for at least 3-4 hours per day.  That's what people are lacking now, but it's soooo simple that most people shrug it off and don't even consider it.

PEOPLE CAN BE DUMB.  You have to stay informed.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/bill-sardi/the-coronavirus-is-not-causing-deaths-weak-immune-systems-are/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera