My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 28, 2020 9:57 pm  #1

2 great articles, both showing mischief

Mischief at the highest levels, despite Mitch McConnell's "fireside reassurance chat" which ended up to be just about as reliable as anything FDR ever did in his LONNNNG political career.  Now, of course, we all know his career was far tooooo long and did much more harm than good to the people of this country, although at the time no one could see it because no one wanted to see it.  They were looking for hope = = and that's what they thought they'd found. 

Ha.  Not so much.  That's exactly what we're getting from McConnell - - - false hope and then an empty bill with nothing much for the people except "a check to every person" which will take the next 5 generations of Americans to pay back, if we ever actually even start to pay it back (although that's what the gubmint tells you they're doing with the money).  They have a bad habit of lying right to our faces (remember Obozo - "like your health care, keep your health care) - - yeah that didn't work out too well, did it.  That's what we're getting right here in this newest bailout bill - - more debt than we will ever be able to handle as a nation.  And if the stupid democraps think the illegals are going to help us pay it off, they're cracked - - illegals don't have to pay taxes on the money they earn.  Now, isn't that NICE of the american politicians? 

This first article is about the "supposed benefits to the US people" from the "stimulus package" that turned out to be almost entirely a gubmint bailout of almost everyone EXCEPT the American people.  I wanna know what Trump was thinking when he approved this shit.  I don't know about the rest of you but I'm beginning to get very frustrated with Trump's latest actions.  He's catering to the dimwit dems, for God's sake.  What is up with that?

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/27/2-trillion-coronabailout-proves-crony-capitalism-knows-no-bounds/

Then there's this one - and it's what I've been saying for quite a while.  The suicide rate from the supposed virus ISN'T being spawned by the virus at all.  The suicide rate was always high all over the USA and always PRESENT.  The suicides are coming from the panic predictions - and THAT needs to stop pronto.  People who are committing suicide are not "afraid they have the virus", they're afraid of our brainless, follow-the-leaders LEADERS, our present and future economy, and the lives we will probably be stuck with AFTER the mayhem of the "virus monetary scare".

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/27/more-people-died-from-suicide-than-coronavirus-in-tennessee-this-week/

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

"Knox County, Tennessee saw nine deaths by suicide within 48 hours this week as doomsday predicitons over the novel Wuhan coronavirus panics an already a(n)xious public and leaves millions unemployed and isolated."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera