My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 27, 2020 1:51 am  #1

A gubmint of fear??

President Trump is trying like mad to get this country to start using common sense tactics, but it goes in one ear and straight out the other with most of our CONgresscritters.  That's mostly because there's nothing IN THEIR HEADS TO STOP COGENT THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump has said we need to get this gubmint back up and running by EASTER, so people can get back to work, church and school.  He has mentioned, several times, that we need to stop the fear-mongering and start giving out practical advice.  That's NOT peddling fear the way I see it.  But he needs to have a sit-down with that Fauci guy and pull him up by his bootstraps. Fauci is spreading fear like it's free.  He's a complete nitwit.

I liked Andrew Napalitano until he started leaning too far left, but he's never mentioned the fact that President Trump is trying to quell the fear, not stoke it.  I would imagine that's because Nappy is not a fan of Trump.  So what?  The truth is still the truth, whether the people writing about it like/approve others or not.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/andrew-p-napolitano/beware-a-government-of-fear/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera