My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2020 9:02 pm  #1

Global pandemic?? It's mostly fake, and done for $$$

Passing a bunch of useless, self-centered CONgressional Bills is what Piglosi has in mind, which is what I've been trying to get across to people for quite a while now.  She wants entire states to be shut down for business, but she hasn't mentioned a word about stopping the abortion racket she heartily supports.  But then I suppose the old bat has no grandchildren (that ugly daughter of her's will never get laid, that's my bet!).

The whole of 2020 has been like a terribly bad dream.  It's not going to end well, and it's not going to end soon.  You can take bets on both of those statements.

I knew the dimwit dems were up to something no-good (as usual) but who would have guessed they'd actually go so far as to shut down the entire economy???  They are just plain sick.  AND THEY WANT PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR THEM?????????  Now I think THEY'RE dreaming.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/24/nancy-pelosi-isnt-going-to-let-a-global-pandemic-go-to-waste/

Piglosi is living on another planet somewhere, at least her brain is (whatever is left of it, if she actually ever HAD one) and her daughter is a disgraceful, disgusting, horrid, vengeful, wicked person.  I wonder if she's a practicing witch or if she is just acting like one?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera