My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 23, 2020 8:44 pm  #1

We are NOT in a "crisis state", don't be fooled

But the media is whipping this thing up to be a crisis for THEIR OWN BENEFIT, as well as several other entities like the medical industry, the food companies, the drug companies, etc.  IOW, the rich are getting richer than they ever dreamed off this thing, and the poor are getting poorer in many respects, as well as losing our rights at the speed of light.  There IS no middle class anymore. Hasn't been for decades.

These fear-mongers have absolutely SATURATED and infested the news (I only read my news, I don't watch tv any longer).  This morning, however, I flipped over to FNC and the other FOX news channel (it's supposed to be the business channel but they're harping on and on about this virus thing, too) and BOTH OF THEM are absolutely in a frenzy over this.  BUT SO ARE THE PRINTED ONLINE ARTICLES.  I'm so damned sick of all the talk about this non-existent "virus" I could scream.  Does NO ONE use their God-given brains anymore?

It's actually rather funny to keep switching channels and coming across the same hype but in different tones of "seriousness" (cough cough) and all the strained looks on the newscasters faces (it's hilarious to watch them TRY to be serious about a CREATED illness).  And believe me, they know it's a created news-cycle thing just as much as those of us who've actually been doing some research on the subject.  It's gotten to the point of hysteria because now the WHITE HOUSE is harping on it, too, and that scares people out of their britches.  That IS the intent, is it not??

Good reading here.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/yvonne-lorenzo/never-let-a-serious-crisis-go-to-waste/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera