My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 21, 2020 10:18 pm  #1

High dose Vitamin C

This is not news, as much as they'd like you to think it is.  This Dr. Cheng did NOT make a discovery of any significance.  Anyone with half a brain knows this already, and to be honest, Dr. Sircus has been preaching about Vitamin C therapies for a dog's age already.  Just check his web site and you'll see I'm right.

"Dr. Richard Cheng has been updating everyone via his YouTube channel about vitamin C treatment cases out of China. We have been covering his updates as he is in direct contact with this treatment and isn’t simply an armchair scientist at the moment. We feel in this time this is a very important detail as he is seeing and hearing results first hand, not simply theoretically."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/no_author/good-coronavirus-news-high-dose-vitamin-c-shows-good-results-in-china-hospital/

Just one problem (for me, anyway).  Vitamin C in high doses gives me the hershey squirts - BIG TIME.  I mean, if you're always at home and have access to a bathroom NEARBY, it's not too much problem, but if you have to make a run for it, take extra undies and pants with you cuz you'll need 'em. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera