My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 20, 2017 7:52 pm  #1

Ignoring the real & many democrat scandals

If there's anyone more unhinged than the elitist leftists in this country, I'd like to know who that would be.  This is a quote from the article at the link below and I can hardly believe I live in a country that would permit this.  Where the hell is Jeff Session?  Oh yeah, right, he recused himself from anything "Russia".  How very intuitive of him to do that, right?  Nevertheless, some Judge some where needs to bang his fist on his desk and say "enough of this shit" and start passing sentences on these elitist criminals, for that is indeed what they are.  Hillary Clinton put Americans in danger (4 of whom were killed) in Benghazi with not even a slap on the wrist, and now she and her husband have gone and sold American Uranium to the Russians (which consitutes collusion on the highest level) and she's not going to be punished for that either.  She got away with hiding emails - - and we don't know what else she's done yet, until the guys from Wikileaks let us know!  They seem to be the only ones who are interested in telling the truth and yet they are being called liars and all sorts of other names.  It's absolutely ludicrous.

QUOTE:
"Finally, for now, based on FBI documents, we know that former FBI Director James Comey began penning draft statements exonerating then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton of criminal wrongdoing in the use of her personal email servers to host and transmit classified information before Comey had interviewed almost a dozen major witnesses, including Clinton herself. This is hardly a case of no harm, no foul, because in his announcement declining to bring charges, Comey declared that Clinton was guilty of egregious misconduct. He only declined to prosecute because he said the relevant criminal statute requires proof of criminal intent, which it manifestly does not and which exists anyway.

Adding insult to injury, former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is publicly defending Comey's disgraceful act of prejudgment in favor of Hillary Clinton.Liberals are frustrated that Donald Trump is in charge of their coveted executive branch and that their efforts to discredit, incriminate and impeach him for alleged Russian collusion are in free fall. Now they're pursuing plan B: Trump is too crazy to occupy the office. Democrats know a good offense is the best defense and the best diversion against evidence of Russian collusion -- actual tangible proof of wrongdoing rather than partisan fabrication. Republicans need to pursue this reality as fervently as Democrats pursued their slanderous unreality."

And there's lots more, too.  I wish we didn't have to know about it all.

https://townhall.com/columnists/davidlimbaugh/2017/10/20/media-ignore-real-democratic-scandals-n2397570

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera