My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 18, 2020 10:09 pm  #1

CDC is responsible

The mass hysteria and all that's going to come with it is coming directly from the people we should never have listened to at all, MUCH LESS TRUSTED. 

The CDC is totally responsible for our futures???  Somehow I doubt it but only time will tell, I guess. 

Personally I don't think anyone at the CDC has enough real, TRUE intelligence to pull this off.  This is a joint effort between other countries and all the scaremongers they could find.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/no_author/disease-x-just-arrived/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 18, 2020 10:19 pm  #2

Re: CDC is responsible

But right after I read the stuff above, I read this.  I haven't read all of the included link, but it sounded interesting from the little bit I did read.  Nick tells us honestly that it's long to read, and it is!  But it's probably worth it if you're as skeptical as I am about the nonsense that has gripped Americans by the throats in the past 2 months. 

There is no link to share to the entire article and the explanation, so I've just copied and pasted the email I received here, in full.  Thanks for reading!

Over the past week of fearsome news headlines and mind-numbing statistics, two famous words from Douglas Adams' famous novel Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy have been looping through my mind...

"Don't Panic."

When I first read that advice in high school, I didn't realize how profound it was. I do now.

So, this is not going to be another "sky-is-falling" piece about the coronavirus.

Nope. Here you will find words of hope and good old fashioned, tried and true remedies to keep you healthy in the coming months.

We are in the midst of something that most of us have never seen before. For the first time in half a century, a world that sometimes feels so divided is uniting against a common foe. And it's our job - each and every one of us - to avail ourselves of every possible tool at our disposal to strengthen our bodies and minds.

Amidst all of the announcements you've probably been hearing from the mainstream media, there is a glaring lack of information and guidance about how to boost your immune system with food, herbs and lifestyle.

So that's exactly where we're going with today's piece. We're going to explore 2 medicinal foods, 3 herbs (well, one of them is a mushroom), 2 supplements and 5 personal practices that can make all the difference in the weeks and months ahead.

This is a long one, but full of vital information that we all need to have at the ready - so settle in with a warm cup and please let the remedies below marinate...

Click here to continue reading this on our blog

Stay curious,
Nick Polizzi
Host of Remedy: Ancient Medicine for Modern Illness
& Founder of The Sacred Science

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera