My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 12, 2020 6:13 am  #1

How we've been HORRIBLY misled about statin drugs

Yes, we have.

When I was in the hospital last year, they would NOT release me until I agreed to take a statin drug.  The first time it was offered to me in hospital, I refused it so the nurse sent the doctor into the room to "convince" me that I needed this thing.

I basically told him to eat shit and bark at the moon.

But the assh**le wouldn't release me until I took it, so for one day - ONE DAY - I took it, came home, threw the rest of the pills into the trash, and never looked back.  I figured dying was my own business and if I did die, it was my tough luck.  But I stood a BETTER CHANCE of not dying if I refused to take this unproven, unsafe, useless drug.  Even I knew that much about the graft of the medical industry on unsuspecting patients who will take any pill their doctor throws at them (like my sister did, who died 3 months later - - and that was back in 2006).  So, you see, the medical industry doesn't know everything, they just want YOU to think they do.

It's so totally absurd.  BUT - - people are just too damned lazy to do their own research and homework about the drugs they ingest without question.  It just amazes me time and time again.

Good article here, with a great video, too.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/03/11/demasi-statin-wars.aspx

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera