My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 11, 2020 8:12 pm  #1

Vaccines increase mortality, not lifespan

What have I been trying to tell people for years???  I have been trying to get across to people that vaccines do more harm to the human body than any good they might EVER do - - and the "good" part is very very questionable.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:"The December 27, 2019, Science News DK article,1 “Vaccines — An Unresolved Story in Many Ways,” touches on one of the crucial talking points of vaccine safety and informed consent advocates, which is the intentional cover-up of real-world vaccine injuries and deaths.While the vaccine industry and most public health organizations insist vaccines are universally safe and effective and that the science on this “is settled,” much of the actual data tells a very different story."

It certainly does, but most of the US population is so brainwashed by the medical industry (after all, these are DOCTORS and they wouldn't LIE to us now, would they?) they don't even want to acknowledge the truth when it's right in front of their faces.  That simply amazes me.  Ignorance, obviously, has no bounds.

Keep reading.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/joseph-mercola/six-of-10-vaccines-studied-increase-mortality/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 11, 2020 8:39 pm  #2

Re: Vaccines increase mortality, not lifespan

Now some doctors (usually not the ones involved in the graft of vaccines) are even questioning the validity of placebos, because after all, placebos are still made up of SOMETHING, right? 

WHAT is the something they're made up of???  That's become a big question recently, because folks are exhibiting signs of having allergies to damned near everything on the planet.

I blame all these "so called allergies" on whatever is being sprayed from planes each time they pass overhead, and it's NOT just the fumes from the fuel they use, either.  I believe these planes are spraying much more than just fuel.

SOMEONE PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH ON THIS.  I've done my fair share of looking in many different places for information, but it seems to be a very, very, very well-kept secret.  I can't IMAGINE why, can you??

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera