My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 11, 2020 5:35 am  #1

2 additional therapeutic cannabinoids

I received this in my email inbox today and thought I'd share.

Good information!

"=16pxWhile CBD and THC are by far the most commonly known cannabinoids, there are more than 113 other cannabinoids in the sacred plant.

Understanding these lesser-known cannabinoids and their therapeutic benefits could make all the difference for your successful treatment.

I recently shared with you that ingesting raw cannabis ensures you get the value of CBDa, CBGa, THCa, and other acid forms while avoiding psychoactivity.

You’ll also find 2 other powerful cannabinoids when the plant is no longer raw, but heated up or aged...
=16px1. CBG (Cannabigerol), which is the precursor to all other cannabinoids, including THC, CBD, and CBC.=16pxCBG is most potent when the plant is heated and provides more antibacterial and antibiotic properties than any other cannabinoid.=16px2. CBN (Cannabinol), which is a metabolic form of THC, offers many immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory activities.=16pxCompared to THC, CBN is only mildly psychoactive and has shown to be effective as an appetite stimulant, anti-depressant, and anti-nauseant.

I provide a full breakdown of all the top cannabinoids and how you can benefit from each of them in my book Medical Cannabis 101: A Patient’s Guide. "

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera