My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 3, 2020 12:45 am  #1

From "President Biden to President Clinton" in one swift move

A good, short overview.   https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/the-real-democrat-campaign-for-president-is-about-to-begin/

Here's MY take on what's happening with the democraps.

1.  Biden is the "front guy" for Hagzilla Clanton.

2.  He thinks he will win the election if he selects Hagzilla as his running mate.

3.  If he DOES such a ridiculous thing, SHE would be the president in no time flat. 

4.  We know (all of us) that Hagzilla cannot win an election on her own (Trump proved that in 2016) so she has to ride the coattails of some dimwitted dumbell with the IQ of a raisin (like Biden) to reach her "goal" - - which is to make it back into the WH no matter what it takes, only this time SHE wants to be the boss man, NOT her husband the pervert (who fits right in with Bloomie).

5.  We live in a sick society.  Sick, I tell you!  If that HAG makes it into the WH, you can be sure a lot of people will buck the odds to get her back out no matter what it takes, and not by waiting 4 years for her "term" to be up.  Maybe her buddies (like Schiff and Nadler) can cook up a little witch's brew of "impeaching HER" and see what she think of them apples.

Hahahahahahhahaha!!!  She is a loser, as well as a hag.  I don't think we'd have to try hard to get Billyboy to agree with us on the hag part, either. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera