My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 2, 2020 10:44 pm  #1

"Virus" stats would not hold up in court

"What we are being told everyday about the virus and its victims would not hold up in a court of law. Medical authorities though are having a field day coming up with the best arguments for throwing everything at the coronavirus, even if it means closing the world down, keeping everyone in their houses, crashing the economy; pretty much stopping as much human activity as possible. The world is panicking as 60 countries report coronavirus infections and as I write, the stock market is set to crash again.Yet all of this is based on the testing for coronavirus, which is touch and go all the way. Stories in several countries suggest people are having up to six negative results before finally being diagnosed. Meanwhile, officials in the epicentre of the epidemic, Hubei province, China, “have started counting people with symptoms rather than using the tests for final confirmation,” according to theBBC. Meaning we do not know if the deaths are due to other causes like regular forms of pneumonia and flu."

Keep reading - - it's interesting to see how it plays.  The whole thing is a strategy to "test" the people of the world to see how really dumb we are and how willingly we will follow like sheep.  It's easy as hell to see that people are definitely sheep.

https://drsircus.com/general/untrustworthy-coronavirus-tests-and-statistics/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 3, 2020 10:43 pm  #2

Re: "Virus" stats would not hold up in court

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/03/03/viruses-a-different-perspective/

Quote from article at link above:

"In the current “coronavirus epic,” there is one new feature the prophets of doom can exploit: after the word comes down that it’s over and done, they can say, “Well, you see, actually more than two million people in China died from the virus. The government there is covering it up. It WAS a bioweapon. PROVE THAT IT WASN’T.”

There is one more category of virus I should mention. I have detailed it in past articles. It’s the virus that isn’t there at all. It’s a beauty. Researchers perform various procedures aimed at detecting it, but these scientists invent MARKERS they CLAIM are indirect evidence of a virus they can’t directly pinpoint. From such lunatic procedures, a whole story and tale and legend about the virus they never found is created. The pros can even report this never-discovered virus is causing a global epidemic. It’s a marvel."

Yep, it's a marvel, all right.  Non-existent "germ theories" usually are. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera