My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 9, 2020 12:47 am  #1

Lost "taxpayer" money?

Lost? My ass.

It's not lost, it was wasted under Elijah Cummins administration days.  This was discovered back in August 2019 but never reported that I know of - - certainly it was not reported to THE GUBMINT of the USA nor the President of the USA Donald J. Trump.  Of course, the democraps have been hiding stuff like this for decades.

(I know there are some boo-boo's (grammatical and spelling both) but that's the way it was in the original link and since it's quoted material, I copied it "as is".

"According an analysis of Baltimore’s 2018 city audit by The Daily Mail, millions of dollars that have been invested in the city are unaccounted for. The Daily Mail reports, “The audit notes numerous ‘significant deficiencies’ and ‘material weaknesses’ across almost every department and found a consistent lack of any internal tracking of funds. The accounting for some departments was found to be so lacking that the sum of questioned funds is simply labeled ‘Unknown.’”

WOW. Do you believe this?

Trump accused Baltimore of wasting funds. 

And here we have, in black and white, the proof that money did just “disappear.”

Some city departments are so corrupt, they simple call spending “unknown.”

They’re not even trying to cover up their theft!"

Taken from this link:  https://washingtondailynews.today/trump-asks-where-baltimores-money-went-then-report-surfaces-shows-millions-of-dollars-just-disappeared-into-thin-air/

** Eli died on October 17, 2019 and good riddance to bad rubbish.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera