My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2017 6:07 am  #1

All anyone can do is try to clean house

Good stuff coming from the conservatives in WADC.  Hope it does some good, but not holding my breath. See why I'm always bashing John Thune?  Mike Rounds isn't any better and that's all we've got from SD so my State expects no help at all from those two idiots.  Or ANY of the idiots on the hill, for that matter.  But we must get the worst ones out ASAP. 

"“We call on all five members of the GOP leadership to step down or for their caucus to remove them as soon as possible,” Senate Conservatives Fund President Ken Cuccinelli said at a press conference Tuesday.Those members consist of McConnell, Assistant Republican Leader John Cornyn (R-Texas), Republican Conference Chairman John Thune (R-S.D.), Republican Conference Vice Chairman Roy Blunt (R-Mo.), and Republican Policy Committee Chairman John Barrasso (R-Wy.). All are middle-of-the-road legislators; their cumulative Freedom Index scores range from Blunt’s 55 percent to Barrasso’s 72 percent.In a scathing letter to McConnell, the conservative leaders stated:2017 has been a disappointing year for the millions of Americans who fully expected, and had every right to expect real change in Washington. Republicans were given full control of the federal government. They — you — have done nothing. Worse, it is painfully clear that you intend to do nothing because, as is most apparent, you had no intention of honoring your solemn commitments to the American people. You were not going to “drain the swamp.” You are the swamp.And that was just for openers."

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/congress/item/27123-conservatives-demand-ouster-of-senate-gop-leaders

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera