My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 26, 2020 10:25 pm  #1

Lifeline Screening?????

Really, they must be joking.

Explain to me how having a "lifeline screening" will save your life.  Please? SOMEONE??? Tell me how that works.

It doesn't.

So, let's say you go for a lifeline test and it shows you're at risk (I dare you to find someone, ANYONE, who's ever had any other outcome). 

Now what?

They want to put you on a medicine or four.

Imagine that.

Strokes can happen to anyone at any age, and there's virtually no way to tell when that might or might not happen.  If you think about it, that's true of virtually ANY disease you can name.

Getting screened is a way for the medical industry to make money from at least 2, if not more, angles.  The testing starts at $149 and they say you need to do 5 separate tests.  Insurance does NOT pay for these, let me tell you.  I have friends who were dumb enough to fall for this scam, and are STILL paying for it (more ways than one!!).

Then, if they find a "problem" (which they will) you'll need to be placed on drugs or even hospitalized.  The drugs can get very very expensive.

This. Is. A.. Racket.  Don't fall for it for a minute.

In the NATURAL world of medicine, there are many things you can do to protect yourself from all kinds of diseases with very simple, inexpensive things, and they're all right in your home already (for the most part). 

I beg of you to do some reseach about this topic.  Dr. Sircus offers some real good advice all over the place on his web site, so check out his site if nothing else.  Ditto for Dr. Malcolm Kendrick (I love to read his stuff and I have bunches of it posted here).

That's my rant for the day! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera