My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 24, 2020 10:24 pm  #1

Americans DO NOT live longer now than they used to

When you hear that from someone from the current "medical industrial complex" laugh in their face.  This has been BLATANTLY UNTRUE for the past 40 years.  I oughta know - - I've lost 2 sisters and 1 brother to the system.  One sister was only 60, one was just barely 68 and my brother was 71.  To me, that does not add up to a long life the way the medical people are preaching (they want you to believe you'll live into your 80's and 90's - I don't know where they get their statistics but they are not based on reality).

In truth, the way the world is going, I don't even WANT to live into my 80's.  And the way it's going, no one will have to worry about THAT scenario anyway. 

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2020/01/life-expectancy-continues-downward-slide-in-america/

THE REALITY IS that people from my grandparents generation used to live well into their 80's and 90's (mine did, all but 1 who died at 58 - from medical intervention even back then).  I believe it was their lifestyle and the mere struggle to survive is what kept them alive longer, I really do.  Things are so easy today, with people flying all over the world and bringing home God only knows what diseases, that we forget that a doctor cannot and will not CURE everything.  We must learn to be more self-sufficient and self-reliant.

Such as with our food sources, for example.  Almost everything we eat today is full of poisons, and that's not an accident.  Think about that.  Think hard.

Last edited by Debrah (January 24, 2020 10:29 pm)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera