My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2020 2:58 am  #1

Update: Hawley gives Piglosi til Jan 25 to complete impeachment

Updated:  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/breaking-senator-josh-hawley-introduces-formal-resolution-to-allow-dismissal-of-bogus-impeachment-against-president-trump/

I think I posted the 1st article concerning this topic yesterday (when she was given until the 12th of Jan to produce the impeachment) but I don't know where I put it!  Sooooo, I'm putting this one here where she is given until the 25th of Jan to produce something. ** WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST GIFT WRAP IT??

She's just a brittle old crank who needs to kinda sort just GO AWAY already, right?  Do ya know what I'm sayin'?!

But I agree with the article ----- there's absolutely no reason why we're giving Piglosi any more chances.  Sen. Hawley started out fine but like most of the things republicans start, he's  now folding and the dems are laughing their asses off.  WHY is he giving her any more time?????  That's just wrong, Sen. Hawley.  Make her abide by your first decision and produce something by the 12th of January, otherwise she and a bunch of her buddies go into the clink for insubordination and whatever else they can come up with for putting our President and the entire country through this bogus exercise. 

I wish, just once, SOMEONE would do what they say they're gonna do.  I thought Hawley was the one guy who might, but the NO flag comes up again.  Sheesh.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera