My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2020 7:48 am  #1

It's time we change our attitudes

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 7, 2020 3:27 am  #2

Re: It's time we change our attitudes

Maybe if a few of the Hollyweird movie "stars" had a real grasp of what really has gone on over in the Middle East in the past 50 years, they'd have been rooting for the President-who-finally-showed-no-fear, instead of preening themselves before the camera and pretending to care what happens to other people in other countries.  Those "stars" don't give a rat's ass what happens but it's all good for a headline, isn't it?  Nevertheless, I hope people pass this article on to their friends/relatives, etc., and enough people view it to realize that what President Trump did was LOOOOOOONG  overdue, and an action that was shirked by so many of the groveling idiots in the White House in the past, when it should have been addressed head-on as Trump did.  No one had the balls to do it before because they were all taking money in some form for NOT protecting others.  The USA has just as much scum running around as the foreign countries. 

This is horrible to acknowledge, but stuff we should all know before critizing what you don't understand.  Got it, Rose McGowan et al?  What is it that makes movie stars so stupid??  And they think everyone actually give two tweets what they think - - I know I don't give a damn what any of them think and I don't even know who Rose McGowan is - - never heard of her before she opened her big mouth and defended what she obviously doesn't understand.  Sit down and shut up!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/photos_top_10_atrocities_from_the_lefts_vaunted_soleimani.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera