My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 3, 2020 12:27 am  #1

Freeloading sidewalk shitters

Who says being a criminal - from another country here illegally (isn't that the very definition of a criminal?) - doesn't pay?  It "pays" better than most people who are actually legal citizens, employed in the USA.  No wonder they had a plan (with the truckers) to get them here in droves.  I hope they ALL stay in CA too, no one wants them in the rest of the country.  Freeloading sidewalk-shitters.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/in_california_more_free_rides_for_illegal_aliens.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 3, 2020 12:52 am  #2

Re: Freeloading sidewalk shitters

If anyone has a clue how the democraps intend to pay for all these people to reside here in America (most of them will remain jobless because they have no skills) would someone please explain it to me?  We do not need freeloaders. But that's what we're getting, millions of them.  I feel so sorry for my grandkids because they will be the ones who will have to pay the extremely high price, in many ways, for these freeloaders.  Theft is a way of life for them, so all CA is really doing is making their theft "legal".  It's unconscionable.

I really do not believe the democraps have thought this all the way through to the end-game.  They want votes, but at what cost to America?  I truly think most of the dems of today are criminals themselves, so they see nothing wrong with this "plan".  Biden is your top criminal.  He has no conscience about anything, that we know.  He's a terrible husband and father, and he preys on little kids.  Is that the kind of representation Americans want?? REALLY?

Good Lord in heaven we've gone off the deep end.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera