My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2017 4:38 am  #1

Want to show your support for the troops?

If so, we need to petition our gubmint morons and idiots to stop sending them overseas where we don't belong in the first place.  Nothing going on over there is important enough to keep costing American lives.  No one is or ever was going to "attack" the USA. 

We may, however, have to start being wary of China and NoKo after our President more or less dared them to defy the USA's order to give up their nuclear stuff.  It's absurd.  Those countries have as much right to develop armaments as the USA does, especially since the USA considers itself a "superpower" and keeps flaunting it all over the place.  That, IMPHHO, will only serve to piss people off, as far as I can tell.  We really shouldn't be in the business of pissing off Russia, China or any other country at this point. 

Just bring our troops home, so they're where they SHOULD be if we would/should ever be attacked.  But if the USA would stop provoking foreign countries, I doubt we'd have anything to worry about because no other country wants war either. 

America has about 1,000 overseas bases that need to be shut down immediately and we need to start exhibiting signs of wanting peace if we ever expect to get it.  Which begs the question: do our US leaders really WANT peace?

https://whowhatwhy.org/2017/10/08/want-support-troops-stop-sending-die-meaningless-wars/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera