My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 14, 2019 1:00 am  #1

Virginia & gun laws

Good article by Daisy Luther.  I'm with her 100%.  "out of my cold dead hands" is the only way to fight this idiocy.  God, there are so many stupid governors in the USA.  How do these knotheads get themselves elected, anyway?  Are the townspeople asleep at the polls??

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE (Link below).

"Bringing in the National Guard to confiscate guns or override sanctuaries could only end one way: in bloodshed. Although, one must wonder whether the National Guard members would comply with the governor over their friends, families, and neighbors.It’s going to get ugly fast. As serious as these legislators are about “getting guns off the street,” Virginians are equally serious about defending their right to bear arms.It’s the ultimate game of chicken. It looks like we really have reached the point of “out of my cold, dead hands.”

Virginia gun owners, myself included, have no intention whatsoever of complying with this gun grab, and no conciliatory “you can keep them but you have to register them” gesture is going to suffice.The only question remaining is, who’s ready to die on this hill?"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/virginia-lawmakers-threaten-2nd-amendment-sanctuaries-national-guard/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera