My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2019 5:28 am  #1

Watch this and check out today's college kids

Who are indoctrinated beyond belief.

The word "like" was at least every other word uttered, and I heard the word "indigenous" quite a few times, as well, and I doubt that any of them even know what that word actually means.  It's just that I'd be willing to bet they've heard it from their teachers and instructors so many times (while they preach instead of teach) they have now come to believe it. 

I cannot believe these "students" were attending a parochial school and were still using the kind of language I heard from some of them.  Unbelievable.  Kids today have no respect for anything but their own thoughts.  They are very selfish and self-absorbed.  One kid said he doesn't believe in holidays but when the guy with the microphone asked him what he would be doing tomorrow he said "eating turkey and stuff".  Uh-huh.

Read the article and then watch the little 4 minute vid at the very bottom of the article.  It will make you have even less faith in the upcoming generation than you already have, believe me.

No one from my generation feels they way these kids are being raised to feel.  It's nauseating.

https://bongino.com/watch-college-students-slam-thanksgiving-claim-holiday-shouldnt-be-celebrated/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera