My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2019 6:58 am  #1

Oh for God's sake

I cannot believe stuff like this actually gets off the ground in "democrap territory" - - AND on national tv, too boot.  Talk about a cult following - - we're talking dems here as the "cultists", not  the people who support President Trump.  I think the guy has his brain in backwards.

We in the USA are just getting silly about all of this nonsense now.

"Hassan considers President Trump to be the leader of a destructive cult, “where people are being fed propaganda and they’re not being encouraged to think for themselves. They’re not being encouraged to really explore and look at the details and arrive at their own conclusions.” "

I cannot believe the guy had the guts to talk about "being fed propaganda" (from the right).  And I suppose the dems are telling the 100% truth??  We all know better than that.  Schiff is quaking in his boots about the scam impeachment crap he started and now doesn't know what the hell to do with, because he simply can't finish it with anything truthful at all, and I think he knows it.  What a jackass.

https://bongino.com/what-cnn-guest-claims-trump-uses-mind-control-his-supporters-part-of-cult/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera