My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 26, 2019 12:55 am  #1

Just because Russia spends less on military stuff . . .

. . . does NOT mean they do not have great capability to do harm to other countries, maybe even the USA.  I know I'm kinda contradicting this dude, but what we can see isn't always what we get, ya know?  Russia may have used their intelligence to build strength, rather than using up a whole bunch of funding to do it.  It may just be that they are way ahead of us and we have no clue about it.  They are a country of "do-er's" and "make-do-er's", we should never forget that, and they've been through a lot more, over history, than we have.  Never underestimate.

Judging another country based on military stuff is not my idea of good sense.  Down through history, some of the most seemingly ill-prepared battles have been won on less than just what they spend or on what "equipment" they have access to. 

IOW, a gun does not a soldier make.

We better just watch our P's & Q's.  Never get too full-of-ourselves, that's my motto.  Better to do more preparation and less bragging.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/11/david-stockman/congrats-dems-youve-empowered-a-pack-of-paranoid-neocon-morons/

But the rest of the article is pretty much right-on, about the paranoid wide-eyed idiots like schiffty.  He is such a puke - I can't stand to even look at the guy, I can't imagine many who can.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera