My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2019 2:18 am  #1

Broken, that's the correct word

"Until now, few of us knew or believed just how determined the Left is to invalidate the U.S. Constitution.  What Pelosi and Schiff are doing is criminal, and they both know it.  They have so little respect for the American people that they are willing to perpetrate this sham impeachment nonsense because we voters are of no concern to them."

"They are both dangerous to all Americans, as are the Democrats who do their bidding.  That Schiff's Democrat colleagues do not reject his fraudulent case for impeachment is a sad commentary on the moral sense of these members of Congress.  Except for the two who voted against the impeachment inquiry, John Drew and Collin Peterson, they have all sold their souls for political capital.  They are, each and every one of them, a disgrace — spineless cowards who fear momentary political punishment over their love of country.  Leaks about what the Horowitz report will say are all over the map, but if the arrogant thugs who set out to stage a coup the moment Trump was elected are not charged with the crimes they committed, the American people will lose all faith in our federal law enforcement institutions, the FBI, the CIA, and the DOJ.  If they are not charged with the crimes they committed, the perpetrators will be emboldened to further abuse their power against those whose political ideologies they oppose.  If they are not charged with the crimes they committed, it will mean we are officially a third-world nation run by crooks and liars and that the America we once knew and loved is over."

This assessment is exactly correct.  To read the entire article, click this link.  It's well worth your time, although it does state the obvious, in that what it says is what most THINKING americans already knew/know.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/11/schiff_is_nurse_ratched_in_the_cuckoos_nest.html

** I did not see One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, it was just never my type of thing, plus I cannot stand Jack Nicholson.  Was this a "wordplay" on Nurse Ratchet or was it actually supposed to be spelled Ratchet instead of Ratched??

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera