My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 23, 2019 1:20 am  #1

Chemo is the worst thing you can do

I've said it many times before, and I'll say it again - - you are being CONNED.  Chemo is just a game played by the medical industrial complex to make you THINK you're doing something to help yourself if you have cancer.  That's a lie.  Not to mention, it's a horrible, horrible joke - - that backfires every single time. 

But when people are scared and afraid, they will believe anything they're told from a guy or gal in white coat who has convinced everyone that they know what's best for you and your situation.

Believe me when I tell you, they do NOT know.  In fact, I'd be hard-pressed not to say they don't know a damned thing - - and that ignorance is getting worse all the time, as the big pharmaceutical companies take over the entire realm of health care in America, including the educational aspects of new doctors and what they're taught today.  And it's also very sad that they're being allowed to do so.  Not enough people protest because they've been conditioned to believe that "doctors know best".  I'm telling you here and now that's a crock of major proportions. 

https://drsircus.com/general/chemotherapy-is-the-worst-thing-you-can-do/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera