My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 21, 2019 2:30 am  #1

Wead gets death threats over book re: The Trump Family

And I intend to buy it ASAP.  Doesn't go on sale for a week or so yet, but threats aren't going to stop me from buying it. 

No one in the private sector has that kind of power (to dictate who prints/writes/buys what).  After all, if that were true, there's a lotta stuff out there about the Clinton's, the Obama's, et al which they didn't object to at all, because those people made money off those books. And my guess would be that those books were probably only about half=truths in the first place.   Hmmmmm . . . do these people really think Trump needs the money from book sales?? 

Then, too, do they think these penny-ante, childish, "from the shadows" threats are actually going to be taken seriously?  I smell a few thousand Islams who don't want this book published for various reasons. OK then, I hope Wead's next book is alllllll about Ilhan Omar (and I do mean ALLLLL about her, not just the cleansed versions of her life that we hear from the current "whitewashed" news cycles).

Go Doug!  I hope this book sells billions of copies all over the world.  And I mean that sincerely.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/left-wing-death-threats-target-trump-biographer-for-fair-book

This is just exactly how the left operates, though, so none of it surprises me.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera