My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 20, 2019 3:07 am  #1

Why ARE we doing this?

I agree with Laurence on this issue, always have.  I do not understand why America is supposed to "help" every country fight its wars - or PAY for them.  If they want to fight for a living, let them do it on their own dime.  But of course our gubmint just hands over billions of dollars of american taxpayer money to every rogue country who thinks they need war. 

America itself is just as bad about spending on war crap.  War never solves anything, it only adds to the problems.  But it's always been delusional thinking to believe that these countries actually use OUR money the way it's intended when it's GIVEN (not lent, given - no one ever pays it back and I don't think they're ever asked to pay it back which is stupid of us) to them.  You know as well as I do that this money goes into the pockets of the leadership of those countries, it rarely goes towards its intended purpose.  I'd make bet on that.

But if American's don't fight back about this, it will continue forever more.  And we wonder why we have to pay upwards of $3.00 for a loaf of bread that used to be 69 cents or less.

Money is wasted so badly in this country it's sinful.  And then our politicians wonder why people are angry about taxes.  They're busy stuffing their pockets just as fast as the foreigners.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/11/laurence-m-vance/the-question-that-is-never-asked-about-u-s-military-aid-to-ukraine/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera