My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 17, 2019 2:44 am  #1

WHY couldn't Tlaib make her money stretch?

If she's such a poor planner that she can't even make HER OWN money last, what on earth do we think is happening with the money she's alloted to spend FOR TAXPAYERS by taxpayers.

GET RID OF HER AND YOU GET RID OF THE PROBLEM - EASY PEASY.

https://bongino.com/ethics-panel-recommends-subpoena-for-tlaib-for-improper-use-of-campaign-funds/

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

"House rules allow candidates to receive salaries only up until the general election.According to emails, paycheck stubs and campaign spreadsheets, Tlaib was paid after November 6, 2018–election day. The Congresswoman received $45,000 between May 7, 2017 and Dec. 1 2018.

“The two potentially problematic payments were made Nov. 16, 2018, for $2,000, and $15,500 on Dec. 1, 2018,” writes the Daily Caller.

As Fox News reports, texts and emails released by OCE reveal Tlaib frantically sought campaign funds for personal purposes.

In an April 2018 email, Tlaib wrote she was “struggling financially” and “sinking” and wrote, “So I was thinking the campaign could loan me money, but Ryan said that the committee could actually pay me. I was thinking a one time payment of $5k.”

In another April email, Tlaib wrote: “I am just not going to make it through the campaign without a stipend.”She wrote, “With the loss of a second income to lean back on I am requesting $2,000 per two weeks but not exceeding $12,000. The cost of living stipend is going towards much needed expenses due to campaigning that includes car maintenance, child care and other necessities. Please let me know if I can proceed.” "

I'll answer you Rashida - NO.  You can't proceed.  Get the hell out of CONgress before you end up hurting the USA beyond repair.  Those much needed expenses included clothing, shoes, exorbitantly expensive meals, etc., which is NOT something the taxpayers should be on the hook for.  Not for her or anyone else in CONgress - - but we end up paying for this kind of crap all the time it's just that most people don't know it because it's all very well hidden from the public.  People actually think politicians use campaign money on which to campaign!!! It's the most ridiculous thing ever to believe that hogwash.

https://bongino.com/ethics-panel-recommends-subpoena-for-tlaib-for-improper-use-of-campaign-funds/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera