My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 6, 2019 3:51 am  #1

Taking over local school boards

This article is fascinating to read, even though it's pretty long.  The insanity of the left has just got to be stopped, by whatever means possible.  The biggest problem is that the libs are too stupid to see what this is going to do, both immediate and in the long-term, how it will affect the future of education, and what it will do to an entire generation of kids.  They don't seem to care.  It's just unbelievable to those of us with a working brain.

I've posted the link under the quote below, so you can read the entire article.

"For those who disengage from society – whether entirely via the Benedict Option or partially through homeschooling and other methods – Schultz noted that nobody is off the hook for paying for public schools. “Fairfax County Public Schools is the 10th-largest school system in the nation,” she said. Its three-billion-dollar budget
will cost $16,043 per student in 2020, “88 percent of which is from local residents’ property taxes and state taxes.” Even worse, “Education Week’s Resource Center places the national average at $12,756 per student.”

The bill came due sooner in Fairfax than in most districts. In 2015, I was present when the school board pushed through a “transgender” policy which allows boys into girls’ locker rooms, restrooms, etc. Schultz was the only board member to vote “no.” At that meeting, she noted that it took 10 years for the board to research and consider the implications of changing bus schedules – but only weeks to succumb to the gender-identity movement.

“Hundreds of parents [were] in the room,” said Family Research Council Senior Fellow for Legal Studies Cathy Ruse. “You can see the board chair try to gavel them down and threaten to kick them out. You can see board member Ryan McElveen scolding parents and telling them they’re on the wrong side of history.” "

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/election-day-2019-why-your-local-vote-matters/

Being "on the wrong side of history" - - - what does that even mean??  I'll bet those democrap idiots couldn't define it if they absolutely had to.  They just parrot what they're told to say over and over.  It's disgusting.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera