My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 5, 2019 9:12 pm  #1

Suffer the children

Kids having kids.  Sometimes even people classified as "adults" are still really only children.  They act like children, they live off welfare because (they've been taught by the system that) they CAN.  So now we have no adult middle class in many cases.  These, sadly, are the ones who are also out there making babies because they are not busy holding down a paying job.  The two DO go hand in hand, as you can well see if you're looking at the picture from the right angle.  This is not totally new, but back in the 70's when I was growing up, no one sat around at home and did nothing except the very rich kids.  We worked, either on our family farms or at other jobs.  I worled two jobs, for a while even three jobs.  I helped out as much as possible on the ranch (we did not farm, we ranched - there's a difference that many, sadly even adults today, do not understand) and I worked in a millwork shop selling paints, stains, carpeting, etc., and I also was a waitress at a local small cafe on Sundays from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.  After that I was exhausted, but still made time for my friends.

Too many kids today do not have real, true friends.  They have hand-held gadgets whom they consider to be their "best friend".  They have "online friends" but no flesh and blood friends they can call on for real help in desperate situations or even just to talk things out if they're having a problem.  THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH TODAY'S SOCIETY.  You can thank idiotic platforms like facebook, twitter and google for these things.  Those companies are actually stupid enough to be proud of themselves and their accomplishments because this is exactly what they set out to do.  Alienating kids from their parents and other kids was their goal, although I cannot for the life of me figure out why they'd want to do such a thing - - except the word "CONTROL" keeps coming to my mind. 

We all need to monitor our kids to make sure they are not losing control of their actions or minds.  Good luck with that.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/11/suffer_the_children.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera