My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 2, 2019 5:35 am  #1

THIS. IS. FASCINATING.

Boring, but fascinating at the same time.  It's 24 minutes long (did I say it's kinda boring?) but believe me this is information anyone and everyone should know.  The first 5 minutes are the most boring, but after that he gets into some really specific detail about privacy issues and absolutely everyone should know, or at least be aware, this THIS is how cell phones and iphones, et al, REALLY work.  They're not working for you, they're working against you.  Think that's not true?  Give this a listen and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

There is absolutely NO WAY to turn a cell phone completely OFF.  No such thing, it monitors YOU all the time. 

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times.  THERE IS NO PRIVACY ANYMORE and the minute you think there is, the only person you're fooling is yourself.

Please give this a listen, look up the sites he talks about if you're not convinced by his words, and take a lesson about today's world.  I'm not shocked because I've suspected all of this for a long time (it pays to be suspicious in today's world) but there are many many people who simply do not have a clue about what goes on in the real world.  Are you one of them?  Listen and learn.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/11/no_author/edward-snowden-how-your-cell-phone-spies-on-you/

If you don't mind having your privacy invaded, then this article isn't for you.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera