My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 26, 2019 5:31 am  #1

Is breastfeeding BAD for babies?

Apparently it's worse to breastfeed your newborn baby than it is to vaccinate him/her with several doses of untested, unscientific nostrums cooked up by the medical industrial complex.  It also helps the sale of pre-made formula, which by all measures, is a lot of things but "good for your baby" isn't one of them.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/10/no_author/major-journal-warns-calling-breastfeeding-natural-will-discourage-vaccine-and-formula-use-orwell-spins-in-his-grave/

If that article doesn't convince you that we are on the verge of lunacy in medicine, I don't know what will.

Orwell isn't the only one spinning in his grave . . .

Here is the dictionary version of the meaning of the word "nostrum" in case you aren't familiar with it:

*** a medicine of secret composition recommended by its preparer but usually without scientific proof of its effectiveness ***  To me, breastmilk is considered to be "medicine" because kids sure thrive on it.  I've seen breastmilk perform miraculous things over my lifetime of watching babies, not to mention 3 of my own who were breastfed and are healthy as can be to this day, the oldest being 44 now and the youngest being 32.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera