My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 22, 2019 3:19 am  #1

I agree - let's put Syria in the rearview mirror

This explains it well.  We are wasting our time over there, and have been wasting money as well as time for far too long already - - we (the USA) needs to get the hell out.  Thank God Trump is finally going to help make that sorta happen.  Troops will still be over in that region, just not fighting the wrong battles.

=============================================

Quote from article at link below:

"Another point about all the fake news about the Kurdish plight is evidence of a basic misunderstanding about the Middle East, which is locked in a constant cycle of war in part because of the English and French fools that redrew the maps after World War I.

Trump’s critics can learn about Middle Eastern culture by watching Lawrence of Arabia.  Remember the first time that Lawrence goes into the desert his guide stops at some oasis.  As the guide drinks from the well, a dark figure on a camel rides fast towards them and then shoots dead Lawrence’s guide. Lawrence is stunned and asks why the Arab killed the guide.  The Arab responds, “He is Hazzami. He is nothing.  He knew that he could not drink from our well.” 

Yes, much of the region is locked in tribal wars and they don’t want democracy.  Further, and in part because of those tribal wars, we do not need to stay there another day, much less a century."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/10/missing_the_bigger_picture_in_kurdish_syria.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera