My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 18, 2019 8:00 pm  #1

Rare mineral for good health

I Received this article this morning in my email and just had to share.  You hafta read it before you start pooh-poohing it, believe me, because Dr. Sircus doesn't promote things he doesn't believe are helpful to all of us.  I, myself, have never been a big believer in "detoxification" but this article has merit so I may have to reconsider my approach to that subject after reading this information.  You might do the same. 

Dear Reader,

I want to share a series of emails with you about Zeolite and detoxification, and in the end I have a long essay about Dr. Boyd Haley’s chelator NMBI. I have held off for years publishing much about these subjects because I was uncertain with all the differences of opinions, competition and false claims. It was not until recently that I became secure enough to put out rock solid advice and recommendations in these sensitive and important medical and health areas. Most of my readers have noticed that I stay as close to the ground as possible promoting mostly basic necessary substances and Zeolite is a good place to begin. In the article today you will find a fabulous offer to my readers from a company I am partnering with, almost too good to be true.

Studies show we are exposed to over 80,000 chemicals in our daily lives, just from the food we eat, water we drink, and air we breathe. These toxins build up in our bodies affecting sleep, memory, energy, weight loss and directly contribute to major diseases like cancer.

Matter of fact, over 90% of major diseases can be linked to toxin exposure. Let that sink in.

That’s why it’s so critical to remove heavy metals and other toxic chemicals in a safe and non-invasive way—and this miracle mineral does exactly that.

Imagine being free of disease-causing heavy metals, nitrosamines, volatile organic compounds, and pesticides in just 30 seconds a day, with no harsh side effects.

After extensively researching this mineral, I am convinced that this knowledge is vital for your health and well-being. I wanted to share it with you as soon as possible.

I wrote an article all about it, and I encourage you to read it now.

Rare Miracle Mineral Removes Dangerous Toxins in Just 30 Seconds a Day

Dr. Sircus

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera