My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2019 9:08 pm  #1

Flailing impeachment inquiry

Quote from article at link below:

"The DNC, Pelosi, Schiff, the media, progs in general and even the bureaucracy and FBI are in some respects a sideshow.

The real issue that ought to either-or-both frighten and enrage any honest American is that the "Intelligence Community" truly does now consider itself a law unto itself and has arrogated the power to actually decide who is a suitable president and who will be allowed to occupy the White House.

The genesis of Russia and the Ukraine has quite plainly been at its root the IC and especially the CIA. They have, make no mistake, declared war on self-governance, unless we pick someone they approve of which is quite obviously not self-governance.

Thankfully the stupid bastards are remarkably incompetent and have been for decades but they still can, and are, causing a great deal of damage."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/10/producers_of_the_flailing_impeachment_inquiry.html

The article is long to read, but well worth your time.  It puts things into perspective pretty well.  After all, the dems know they can't win against Trump, they've used every trick in the book and failed.  So they keep coming up with these outlandish ideas which are, from the start, doomed to fail.  But they manage to stay in the headlines, sad to say. 

But keep in mind what I stated above:  THEY CANNOT WIN AGAINST A CLEAR THINKER AND CLEAR SPEAKER LIKE TRUMP.  HE KNOWS HIS MIND AND SPEAKS IT PLAINLY, WHICH IS WHAT AMERICA NEEDS.  The last thing we need is a bunch of scoundrels like Piglosi and Schifty Schiff as "leaders".  I mean, can you even imagine??!!  I wish they would just fold up their tents and go home, they've lost and they know it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera