My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2019 4:33 am  #1

About the vaccine debate

This article is written by one of my favorite doctors who is capable of writing articles fit to read.  He has his own website and I've posted dozens of his articles here at this forum, in the "Ask Your Questions Here" topic.  Of course, it's Dr. Kendrick.  We may differ in a few ideas (I do not believe in ANY vaccines, he does believe in a few of them) but he speaks honest to God truth. 

I believe in homeopathics which most people don't, as he states in his article, and yet vaccines work the same way (in theory at least) and everyone and their brother believes in them, almost with a religious fervor.  It's a mystery to me why people are put together that way.  I think most of them just don't bother to do the homework required to know about such things.

This is good reading and if you haven't read the other stuff written by him, which I have posted here (as stated above) maybe you'll read this and become a fan like me.  He also has some books, if you're interested in getting deeper into his theories.  I have Doctoring Data which is a spectacular look at the medical system today - revealing and scary at the same time!

You'll enjoy his style, I promise.  Keep in mind, he is Scottish.

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2019/10/my-feelings-about-the-vaccine-debate/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera