My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2019 9:25 pm  #1

He's not fully cooked yet!!

This came to my inbox this morning from 'Senate Conservatives', a publication I've been receiving for about 2 years now.  They always have some good little diddy included in their quest for money (which I never do online, ever).  Beto the beta is such a gay little dork - he makes me sick.  I can't stand to look at the guy so if for no other reason than that please don't ever vote for the little jerk - - not even for dogcatcher in Dog Patch, USA.

*** *** *** This is how Merriam-Webster dictionary defines the word "beta" (fits him to a T !!):  "a stage of development in which a product is nearly complete but not yet ready for release."

"First, former Congressman Beto O'Rourke (D-TX) said the government should confiscate our guns.

Now, he says our churches should lose their tax status for rejecting same-sex marriage.

Mr. O'Rourke – desperate to gain traction in the Democrat's presidential primary – is saying out loud what liberals have always believed, but have been unwilling to admit.

His latest attack on religious liberty is chilling and should be strongly and unequivocally rejected by all Americans."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera