My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 10, 2019 1:33 am  #1

Let's be clear about this impeachment thing

Quote from article at link below:

"Anyone who claims that the ridiculous impeachment probe began with the completely ordinary call with President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, they are sorely mistaken. Breitbart published an impressive fact-checking piece on the matter plainly laying out just how and when the impeachment probe began. The answer is unsurprisingly disgusting, and heavily involves the media."

https://bongino.com/lets-be-clear-media-has-been-pushing-impeachment-since-7-months-before-trump-was-elected/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 10, 2019 9:34 pm  #2

Re: Let's be clear about this impeachment thing

So then today they come out with this crap on a stick.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fox-news-poll-just-more-than-half-of-voters-want-trump-impeached-and-removed-from-office

Then maybe someone from the democrap side could explain to me why President Trump continues to pack them in at his campaign speeches?  His rallies are filling up large stadiums, etc., and people are lining up outside if they can't get inside, to watch on a tv screen set up for just that purpose?? 

Every headline today is opposing the next headline.  One says "Impeachment is Eminent" the next headline says "Trump packs 'em in for campaign speech"  "Trump has more supporters than people realize" "People are really liking Trump's style, showing up at his speeches in droves" etc. 

I think there's a lot of wishful thinking on the part of the dems because they're afraid he's gonna change something about the way they've been hoodwinking the people of the USA for the past 100 years and the dems sure don't want that to happen!  So they keep portraying him as a liar, a loser and a non-candidate.  They just can't stand the fact that he's going to win again, by such a large margin it will be the end of the dems as we know them now.

I say good riddance to them.  And I hope Trump keeps pushing forward at breakneck speed.  We can't rid our country of these traitors soon enough (Paul Ryan comes to mind instantly).  Living off the dole of the USA is so much easier than making your own money, right Mr. Ryan??  He's such a jerkface and so are all his cohorts who do the same.  President Trump wouldn't take a salary for his presidential position.  So what does THAT tell you?  Yep, the dems know their gravy train is about to come to a screeching halt.  Ha!  I love it!!

Last edited by Debrah (October 10, 2019 9:37 pm)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera