My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 5, 2019 8:19 pm  #1

EVERY parent should be required to see this

I know, it's long to watch.  But if you break it up into 15 or 20 minute segments, you can watch the whole thing and still get the really really really important message here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=226&v=26e5PqrCePk

Drugs for children are not the answer, they're the problem.  Drugs are convenient for the parents.  But that's only in the beginning, because eventually those drugs become something the "kids turned teens turned adults" cannot quit taking even if they want to.  The psychiatric industry KNOWS this.  As far as I'm concerned, it makes them liable - - but they never ever have to take responsibility, nor do the drug manufacturers. 

If your child is on drugs, get them off NOW, while you still can. 

I really can't believe there are actually people out there who believe these drugs help anyone with anything.  It's amazing to me what people will buy into, rather than just making  few lifestyle changes.  Simply amazing.

Share this with every parent and grandparent you know - - ESPECIALLY those who are in the "medical industry".  They are the worst and the hardest to convince that these drugs are mind-altering and totally unnecessary.

If this interested you in the least, which it probably won't because taking a pill is just soooo much easier than dealing with a real problem once in a while, you could also watch the film (on you tube) called Marketing of Madness.  If THAT one doesn't explain things in detail, nothing you ever watch or hear, will.  Consider yourself a lost cause to "the system" - - and your poor children, too, because they cannot speak for themselves.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera