My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 30, 2019 9:06 pm  #1

Snow in September

LOTS OF SNOW.  We have a relative who works in the skiing industry just north of Great Falls, MT and he spoke to us yesterday about the fact that where he is located they had upwards of 16 inches of snow.  Heavy snow, not just lightweight flaky snow, but heavy wet snow.  This does not bode well for the climate alarmists! 

We live 1 state over and down from MT and they are calling for a 40% chance of snow this evening for us.  It rained all morning yesterday, then the afternoon ended up being very nice, almost hot.  But during the night it started to rain hard, and has continuted to do so for the morning so far.  The forecast for today is 90% chance of rain all day.  I just like the overcast conditions - - it's much easier on my eyes than the bright sunlight, although I like to sit outdoors in the sun periodically during the day, so it's not like I'm a vampire or something!!

Good reading here.  The moral is, we get whatever we get and no one, not even the democraps, can predict what will happen with the weather.  As a side note I will tell you, I NEVER EVER EVER watch the weather channel anymore.  They don't have a clue either.  In fact, they are less than clueless.

https://drsircus.com/general/winter-at-the-end-of-september/?utm_source=Dr+Sircus+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter_30_09_2019

Quote from article:

"The first 9 days of September have seen a total of 164 All-Time Daily Low Temperature Records either tied of busted across the United States. According to NOAA, a total of 18 all-time daily Lowest Maximum Temperatures were busted on September 9th alone. With more than a week of summer still left to go, snow is blanketing some higher peaks of Utah, Wyoming, Montana and Colorado, including Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera