My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 25, 2019 7:40 pm  #1

ME Tv reaches height of stupidity

I MUST MAKE AN APOLOGY TO TVLAND.  WHEN I WROTE THIS ARTICLE I HAD THEM ON MY BRAIN, I GUESS, BUT IN REALITY I WAS REFERRING TO METv.  I MADE THE APPROPRIATE CHANGES and I'm SORRY TO HAVE MISLED YOU - - AND I APOLOGIZE TO TV LAND.

I could not believe my eyes and ears when I heard them talking about putting Green Acres on ME Tv.  But - - there it is.  That has to be one of the stupidest, most mindless shows ever made for tv.  I cannot believe that Eddie Albert and Eva Gabor stooped to that kind of stupidity level, just to make some money.  But, I guess in Hollyweird they'll do anything for a buck.

I used to watch ME Tv a lot but in the evenings now, they show only the stupidest of stuff.  Their line up leaves a lot to be desired.

Thank you, that is my rant for the day.

Last edited by Debrah (October 5, 2019 11:48 pm)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 26, 2019 9:04 pm  #2

Re: ME Tv reaches height of stupidity

Well, bless my soul - - that stupidest of shows ever produced, Green Acres, is actually already on ME TV.  Unbelievable.  If they want to continue to lose viewers, that's the kind of shit they should keep putting on their channel. I used to be a fan of ME TV when it carried shows like Hazel, Donna Reed, and a bunch of GOOD shows from the late 50's and early to mid 60's.  Now it's just a bunch of junk slammed together.  Why do they bother and where do they get their money, that's what I wanna know?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera