My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 23, 2019 10:28 pm  #1

Are vitamin supplements important?

Hmmmm, well, yes they are.  Argue all you want, but they are important.and don't let doctors talk you out of taking them.  Their rationale is ridiculous because they don't understand things like this.  They are not taught this in medical schools and never will be, because IT MAKES SENSE.

This (below) is an excerpt from the article by Dr. Sircus at the link following the excerpt:

According to the FDA, “Three out of every four American consumers take a dietary supplement on a regular basis. For older Americans, the rate rises to four in five. And one in three children take supplements.” According to Dr F. Perry Wilson, “There has never been much rationale as to why a super-intake of any of these chemicals (supplements) would give super-benefits to health.” (MINE: but a super intake of medicinal drugs he would support.  What an ass).

You can easily imagine how I feel about this statement: “Plenty of research suggests that taking vitamins isn’t helpful unless you’re addressing a specific deficiency in a doctor-monitored way.” Since doctors have received little to no training in nutrition it is hard to understand this gross misconception.

Forty billion dollars in supplement sales gives us an idea how many people are not buying into the mainstream propaganda.

The lies nutritionists and doctors say to themselves runs something like this:You should be able to get most of the vitamins and minerals you need from your diet without having to take supplements. “Dietary supplements don’t replace wise meal and snack patterns. As their name implies, supplements are intended to supplement—not replace—healthy and wholesome food choices. The vast majority of healthy adults can—and should—obtain all of the nutrients they need from food alone.” This is delusional because the foods we eat today do not have the nutritional value they once did

https://drsircus.com/general/are-supplements-worth-taking/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera