My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 7, 2019 7:48 am  #1

Follow the money through the swamp? You betcha.

"You can figure out how the swamp got the way it is by following the money. No clearer example is found in the financial relationship between two former FBI directors, James Comey and Robert Mueller, which goes a long way towards explaining their joint animus to President Trump and their passionate desire to bring down his presidency."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/07/mueller_and_comey_a_cozy_relationship.html

And this article is only highlighting ONE of those horrendous relationships.  Comey is such a meatball and Mueller is such a cookie crumb, I can't understand what it is they think they have (even working together but still only 1/2 a brain between them!) that will "bring down his - Trump's - presidency".  They are a couple of complete jackasses if you want my personal opinion.  If you don't want it, there it is anyway. 

I don't think Comey himself knows truth from fiction because he's told soooooo many lies that he can't remember them or keep them straight, so he just keeps talking nonsense to cover it all up.  What a goonburger.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera