My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 5, 2019 5:49 am  #1

Oh yeah, broken is definitely the right word here!

This quote from the article at the link below is a near-perfect description of the 4 idiots.  WHY they get so much attention is my question - - as well as my problem with our country.  The mentality is unbelievable around here.  If NO ONE was paying attention to them they would shut up and go away.  But their own party is what's keeping them going and I'm afraid they are just getting started.  They are very tightly wound.

"These four are so outside of the mainstream of the nation that I can’t figure out how they have gained the attention that they have. Maybe it’s similar to when someone has a large mole on her face or food between his teeth; you don’t mean to look but just can’t help yourself because you’re embarrassed for the person. That’s kind of how I feel about “The Squad.” As people here in Georgia like to say, “Bless their hearts!” " 

Truer words were never spoken!  Believe me when I say, in MY state (rodeo cowboys and bikers) the LAST thing they'd say about these "4 attention seekers" is bless their hearts, but I cannot begin to say here the words used in the Northern Great Plains about these 4 idiots who actually think they know something about life - - AND they actually think they're smart!!! Now THAT'S funny!!

Here's the link:  (Its a great article, BTW.)  https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/08/deborah_vs_the_squad.html

The only thing these four women should be doing at the same time is scheduling their appointments for brain surgery.  That Tlaib gal is just disgusting.  WHAT WAS THIS COUNTRY THINKING??

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera