My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2019 1:24 am  #1

Burts Bee's

Why is it that ever since clorox company bought out Burts Bee's Company things have gotten strange.  I expected some of this but it's still weird.  Do the labeling rules NOT apply to all things wise and wonderful??!!!

Burts Bee's makes the only baby powder I can find without talc in it (I usually used to use plain old corn starch but now I don't trust that junk either).  Also, the container it comes in is bigger and also sells for a bigger price, which is expected of course, but the price increase wasn't that much actually, so I'm wondering if clorox has changed the original ingredients to cheaper grade stuff so they can sell it cheaper.

Here's what I mean.  I used to buy the 4 oz shaker bottle for $4.95 (I know - it's a horrible price but it's cheaper than giving girl babies a possible future including ovarian cancer and more, at ridiculous medical prices so that she has to choose between life and death because of a dollar).  Now I buy an 8 oz container for $7.55 @ last purchase.  Hmmmmmm.  I have both containers on hand and the ingredients are the same, according to the label.  So why, suddenly, the price drop?  Normally that 8 oz container would be close to $10.00, right?

Hmmmmmm, again.

If you know anything about this please let me know.  I operate and infant day care business and would love to know the REAL reason for the change.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera