My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2019 1:04 am  #1

I'm talking BEYOND broken

America has lost all sense of right and wrong, it seems.  How in the world did this freak ever end up being elected, by a State like MINNESOTA no less, in the first place.  I mean, really MINNESOTA????  WHAT WERE YOU THINKING UP THERE IN THE HINTERLANDS?????

I just can't figure it.  I know a lot of people from MN and have a bunch of relatives there and none of them understand how this happened. No shit. A muslim hijab wearing anarchist in our daily gubmint dealings - - - I just have a hard time believing that whole "election" was on the up and up to begin with. 

Is this what AMERICA really wants?  Is THIS what we're striving for?  Is THIS what our forefathers would have accepted?   Somehow I doubt it all.

It's damned downright sickening to me and I wish they'd keep her out of the news for just a few days.  It's that constant press attention that keeps stoking her fire to continue . . .

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/state-rep-ilhan-omar-d-mn-swore-to-apparent-falsehoods-in-court-while-divorcing-her-alleged-brother/

I don't care who she's married to, she can go back to her "home country" and do whatever she likes.  But NOT here in OUR AMERICA.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 19, 2019 1:23 am  #2

Re: I'm talking BEYOND broken

Ya just gotta love the irony here:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/07/18/fair-game-seb-gorka-uses-jerry-nadler-and-dick-durbins-past-racism-against-certain-immigrants-to-slam-dems-and-its-perfect/

Personally, I love Sebastian Gorka - - - he talks more sense in a minute than Ilhan Omar ever could (or would) in a lifetime of trying.

The dems just love to point fingers but you gotta be sure not to point back!!!!!!!!!!!!  What a crock of bull. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera