My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2019 9:50 pm  #1

Display of dems contempt for America

Let's face it  - - democrats hate america and americans, and they did a great job of proving it by opening their hideously stupid mouths.  I wouldn't vote for any of them for dog catcher, much less President of the US.  I would be afraid to leave my house (and also afraid to stay there) if they were in charge of things.  There would be no place to run.

Their favorite word STILL - after all these years of a downhill slide - is "FREE".  They want free everything for everyone, especially those people who don't even belong in America at all.  Our first mistake is even letting them across the border.  We need to learn to shoot to kill if we want america to survive as a nation.  We will soon learn that the hard way, I'm afraid.

This is a terrific article, and even though I didn't watch the stomach-turning democrap showdown, I can only imagine that the author is right-on in his assessment of it's lunacy.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/the_debates_democrat_contempt_for_america_and_americans_laid_bare.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera