My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 20, 2019 1:57 am  #1

No more "daily" aspirin

Well duh.   I think I've been saying and repeating this - - LOUDLY - - for almost 30 years now, since my father-in-law had a brain bleed from this crap (his doctor/"friend") told him a daily aspirin would "save his life" only that it didn't and he ended up having emergency brain surgery and he lived with us for 3 months until he was back to normal.  And then 2 years later he ended up in a nursing home because the doctors botched a hip replacement surgery - - FOUR TIMES.  That was it for my DH and I - - - - we put him in a nursing home and said absolutely nothing was to be given to him or done to him without our distinct and express permission because my DH was his father's POA.  We fought all kinds of medical/pharma garbage but we always always always won out.  Persistence pays, believe me.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/big-medicine-changes-its-tune-again-on-aspirin-dont-take-if-youre-older/

Did you know that aspirin was the culprit behind the "flu epidemic" of 1918??  Sure was.  Just do a bit of research and you'll see I'm correct.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera